Model 4100 High Thrust Outboard Motor Bracket
Add a convenient outboard motor bracket to the transom of your boat. Excellent for mounting auxiliary "kicker" engines. Allows for easy engine tilting.
- Model 4100 High Thrust Outboard Motor Bracket for Motors with or without Power Tilt Option.
- Designed for maximum 9.9 HP high thrust four stroke outboard motors, maximum weight 140 lbs.
- Suitable for 2 cycle outboard motors up to 20 HP maximum and 140 lbs.
- High grade aluminum alloy.
- Welded inside and out.
- Electrostatically powder coated in white.
- Polypropylene mounting pads, all fasteners stainless steel.
- The build-in tilting device of the outboard motor is used to tilt the outboard "back" and clear the skeg from water.
- No parts to wear out, easy operation, easy to install.
- 21 1/2 " long, 12 1/2 " wide, 17" transom to center mounting pad.
- Transom mounting flange 12 1/2" by 8" high.
- Shipping weight 21 lb 8 oz.
Get it with Reinforcement Plates - Model 4100REP for added support for just $45 more.
Superior in Quality to All Others - You Pay For What You Get!
Now: $744.00 - $779.00