An affordable solution for your kayak or canoe
- Detachable 26 cm pneumatic rubber wheels.
- Heavy duty, collapsible aluminum frame is marine grade anodized, after fabrication.
- Stainless Steel hardware.
- Soft foam bumpers to protect your boat hull.
- Double kickstand for easy boat loading.
- Optional Rail Kit for greater stability with
deep keeled boats.
The Kayak/Canoe Cart is equipped with pneumatic rubber wheels so that one person can easily maneuver a canoe or kayak. Strong aluminum tubing (3 mm wall thickness) is built to last.
|This Kayak/Canoe Cart includes:|
|1 – Aluminum frame with SS hardware|
|2 – 26 cm pneumatic rubber wheels|
|2 – Cam Buckle Tie-Down Straps. 13.4' (4 m)|
Payload capacity: 176 lbs. (80 kg)
Weight: 9 lbs (4.1 kg)
Folded frame: 28 x 13 x 4” (71 x 33 x 10 cm)
Crossbar to ground: 15" (38 cm)
Width at axle: 28" (71 cm)
Frame Material: Marine grade anodized aluminum
Hardware: Marine grade stainless steel hardware
|Tire:||2-ply Black Rubber with inner tube|
|Hub:||High strength plastic|
|Valve:||Brass, metal core|
- Assemble cart, extend kickstand
- Place boat on cart with mid-point of hull slightly aft of cross bars
- Strap boat to cart as illustrated below, one strap per cross bar
- Retract kickstand before rolling
IMPORTANT: ROLL AT WALKING SPEED ONLY!
DO NOT TOW WITH MOTORIZED VEHICLES.
"For very little money you can buy this cart and transport both a canoe and kayak with no problems at all. I canoe and kayak the Western NC lakes and rivers and love this cart because it is compact, it can fit both my kayak and canoe easily and it was very affordable compared to the alternatives." - Paul from Bryson City, NC
Set kayak or canoe on cart.
Loop strap as shown.
Loop through opposite side.
Secure strap and pull tight. Repeat on other support.
Use one strap on each crossbar.
Two straps, one on each crossbar.
Position buckle on top to make it easy to tighten buckle.
Can/Van top loading
|Your cart can rest on top of your trunk to assist you loading your kayak on top of your car.||Use a strap to hold your cart at the edge of the roof to help you get your kayak on top of your van.|
- Simply flip the cart upside down so that the 4 foam bumpers contact either your flat trunk lid or in the case of an SUV, 2 bumpers should be on rear window and 2 on roof.
- Strap the cart into this position to hold securely in place.
- Once you’ve secured the cart, then place the bow of stern of your boat in between the cart wheels.
- Lift other end of boat and gently push forward onto sports rack. This motion will enable the cart wheels to “pick up” and roll the boat forward.