The Big Air Collapsible Bimini
Big Air has the Collapsible bimini that will fit your tower - in 3 great colors to choose from!
And YES! — you can typically keep your speakers and extend and retract it without removing your speakers!
A full 72" long bimini made to fit to your tower with no drilling required.
Our non-marking clamp system is second to none and will not leave damage on your tower tubing.
Made of the finest material available - Sunbrella fabric with a 5 year warranty.
- Two convenient ways to secure your bimini when using it: quick connect struts for connecting to your tower or you can secure to your boat with optional straps
- Glen Raven Sunbrella™ fabric with a 5 year warranty
- A color coordinated SunbrellaT cover / protective boot for transporting your bimini
- Minimal assembly and clear installation instructions
- Fits most towers: available in 3 sizes small, medium and large
- Typically ships same or next day
- Available in Black, Pacific Blue or Jockey Red
Ensure you select your color when ordering using the color section tool above.
Tubing size and tower width 12 inches down from the top will be needed when ordering. See "Measuring' tab for instructions.
Order your bimini today!!
Measuring for Size Selection of a Collapsible Bimini
When you order your bimini top, you need to provide specific information concerning your tower.
There are 3 important dimensions that determine the proper size of the bimini top for your tower.
Those dimensions are what we call X", "Y", and "CR" as shown below.
Take a moment to confirm these measurements. and input them on the main page when ordering
“X” is the distance between the front tower tubes one foot below the top of the tower.
“Y” is the distance between the rear tower tubes one foot below the top of the tower.
“CR” is the circumference of the tower leg tubes.
"CF" and "CR" measurement
Now: $744.00 - $779.00