"H20" Pull On Davit System
Revolutionary new stainless steel mounting system provides a quick release, leaving a very small footprint profile that could pull a barge. A sleek euro design that compliments any vessel.
There are no other dinghy davits that compare! Sold Worldwide!
This beautiful euro-style davit system lets you lift and pull your dinghy on for easy storage or just push off for launching. Easily mounted on the swim platform and can be installed while the vessel is in the water. The low profile storage position provide exceptional stern visibility with none of the performance-robbing kite flying drag.
With the sleek euro design, marine grade high density polyethylene cradles and 316 stainless steel components the H2O Dinghy Davit functions as good as it looks and is Impervious to harsh environments. Our revolutionary new stainless steel mounting system provides a quick release, leaving a very small footprint profile that could pull a barge.
Easily mounted on the swim platform, this hassle free system lets you lift and pull your dinghy on for easy storage or just push-off for launching. Always available in an emergency.
Each mount footprint requires only two bolts for the install and only stands 5/8" high leaving a clear deck for any activity.
Easily mounted on the swim platform, this hassle free system lets you lift and pull your dinghy on for easy storage or just push off for launching. Always available in an emergency.
- Easy to use, easy to remove
- Made of marine grade high density polyethylene for strength
- Multiple position adjusting chock system, adjusts to hull configuration
- Can be used for soft or rigid tenders
- Adjustable cradle angles for easy deployment & retrieval
- Easy 3-point tie down system available
- Independent cradles with rollers
- Each roller well has a weap hole for water to drain
- Multiple mount sizes to accommodate different size platforms
- 350 lb weight capacity. Keep in mind that as a dinghy gets heavier it gets harder to pull up on your swim platform, so you may want to consider out H3O davit system which comes with a built-in winch system.
- Can be used on hydraulic swim platforms with existing channels to remove those ugly, dangerous chocks
- Weighs in at only 14 pounds.
- Mounting bolts are not included - as swim platform thicknesses are all different.
- Two year warranty.
The difficultly of retrieval depends upon the weight of your dinghy and the height of your platform off the water. As a dinghy gets heavier it gets harder to pull up on your swim platform, so you may want to consider out H3O davit system which comes with a built-in winch system.
If you have a lip on the outer edge of your platform, let us know how high it is and we will ship you free shims with your purchase. If you’re uncertain of what to buy, contact us.
The system size is 37" wide (port to starboard measurement - the way the dinghy lays) by 40" long (fore to aft).
To determine which mount system will work best for you, measure the outside beam (width) of your dinghy, then divide by 2 and add 4 inches. Now measure your platform depth (B below in picture) (transom of yacht to the outer end over the water).
You must add a number below to your platform depth figure in order to determine which mount to use. The platform depth figure must be equal to or greater than half the width of your dinghy width.
Example: If your dinghy width is 60", then divide by 2 + 4" = 34". If your swim platform depth is 32", by adding 2" to the platform depth this would make it equal to the dinghy width of 34" so then you would choose the 6" model.
Hint: it's the 6 inch model you need because 4 inches of the mount must be used to secure to the deck.
If you’re uncertain of what to buy, contact us.
Davit Systems require at least 3-points to tie the tender down. One at the bow, one at the stern and another over the inboard pontoon. More tie-downs can be added if needed! We’ve included pictures and illustrations below to help show you exactly how your dinghy davit should be tied down. Let us know if you have any questions, we’re here to help!